I typed above title in Google Search, I was surprised to see that there are 48 million seven hundred results came up! So you really don't have to worry if you were unable to get approval for your website or your account was disabled by Google AdSense for various reasons. If one door is shut, there seventy doors will be opened. All you need is spend a few hours searching the best alternative. Believe me, you will be amazed to learn that there are better paying options if you choose not to have Google AdSense into your website or Google rejected your application or disabled your AdSense account.
Those of you who were unable to get their websites disapproved by Google AdSense team, or those of you who were disappointed by sudden notice from Google AdSense that your account is Disabled, please, don't think that it is end of the world. There are avenues which are better than what would be your potential AdSense revenue.
I decided to write this article because last night I received a call from one of my friend. She was crying and inform me that her Google AdSense account was disabled. She professed that she did nothing against AdSense policies, intentionally or unintentionally. I consoled her and gave courage to accept the challenge and find out some alternatives to AdSense revenue. I promised her within 24 hours, I will help her with better revenue options. If you are looking for buy apple ios app snapshot reviews online or websites android and iOS apps you can contact by clicking on above link.
Here are the alternatives for Google AdSense. The below list consists big and small companies. Some may not accept small publishers whose websites traffic is very low. If your website is having good regular traffic, you need not worry about the revenue. The more the traffic to your website, the more will be your revenue.
1. Clicksor: is one of the current leaders of the small publisher Adsense competition. They have payouts up to a market leading 85% and unlike a number of alternatives the cost per click bid values are high enough that you can earn a decent income. They are also, in my experience, much more tolerant than Google
2. TribalFUSION is yet another big name in the world of advertising. Like BuySellAds, TribalFUSION also approves websites and blogs strictly.
3. BuySellAds is one of the most reputed names in monetizing opportunities for bloggers and website owners. If your blog or website has attractive stats, then you can earn a decent income through BuySellAds. It is too a nice advertising network where you can either buy Ads to make your Ads available on others Ads spaces or can sell their Ads by providing spaces for their Ads on your site. It is ideal for more traffic makers as you can get high value for your Ads spaces available on your site.
4. Qadabra is a self-serve ad management program. It was known as AdsGadget in past. The program accepts any website and blog without considering the stats, so if your blog is brand new and receives low traffic, still you can monetize it.
5. Chitika is the industry's leading alternative to Google AdSense both in terms of Revenue and Size of Network (with 200,000+ active publishers worldwide).
6. Bidvertiser is an excellent alternative to Google and offers some intriguing ad formats including what they refer to as free design. This lets you specify the look and dimensions of your text ads.
7. Infolinks specializes in In-Text Advertizing. That is it indexes your page looking for keywords and phrases that are not currently links and converts them into advertizing links. When a user places their mouse over the link a box opens up showing the ad. If they click on the link you get paid. It is very simple and works very effectively.
8.Kontera works in a similar way to Infolinks above, however, they have been around for much longer. Traditionally it was hard to get accepted by Kontera but they seem to have relaxed their restrictions of late. This is especially true for website publishers and affiliate marketers that do not have high daily page impressions. For training purpose, you can find mobile apps from play store.
9. Media.net is an advertising network by Bing and yahoo combined. They have the ability to generate more revenue due to contextual advertising. Also the fact that they have high number of Ads inventory too, plays a major role in making them one of the best alternative to Google AdSense.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly